Sunday, July 3, 2011

That's That.

Amidst all the depressing posts, I would like to point out.. I'm not a depressed person at all.  I'm actually quite happy and content, thank you very much. =)

I guess I just write about what i feel... and what I feel isn't happiness all the time.  When I write.. I like to go deeper into things and pull out my true emotions. So.. while happiness is on the surface.. sadness and frustration lurks on the inside.

How is today you ask? Today I woke up feeling.. indifferent.  I'm not sure what's going on in that good 'ol heart of mine...  All I know is I'm trying really hard not to care as much as I do.  I've come to the conclusion that I get really attached to people really easily. You might think that's a good thing.. but it's not.  I care too much, and too deeply, which just sets me up to get hurt in the end.  But you know what? As of right now I'm working on it.  I'm going to change. I know it sounds dumb that I'm trying to care less... but if that's what it takes for me to protect myself.. that's what I've got to do.

Unless.. people start caring just as much as I do. Which, sadly, I have a feeling Isn't going to happen.

All in all, if you're reading this, I want you to know...

When I'm your friend, I plan on being a true friend. You can count on me for anything. I'm not going to only remember you when it's convenient, I'm going to remember you always. 

That is one thing that will never change.

My ability to let go.. that's what needs to be altered. I need to realize when things are over.. and move on.

That's that.


No comments:

Post a Comment