Sunday, July 24, 2011

Procrastination.

Sometimes I wonder why I put such important things off until the very last minute. I mean..right now I'm so frustrated. But you know what? It's my own dang fault. I've waited and waited and waited. I'm constantly saying to myself, I'll get to it. I'll do it tomorrow. I'll be better next time. Well, right now, I probably feel the worst I've felt in a really long time. I don't remember when the last time I actually broke down was... but tonight, I realized a lot, and it really hurts.

This is my promise to myself. Right here, right now. I'm going to be better. I'm going to stop procrastinating. I'm going to finally love myself and do what is right for me.

I know this is probably the millionth time I've said this, but It's the LAST.
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment