Friday, July 1, 2011

Story of my life...




Question. 

Do you ever have that feeling where you 'heart hurts'? Like...Legitimately hurts.
It happens when.. you miss someone so unbearably much... or someone close to you is leaving your life forever... or your heart is just aching for something more.
Today, my heart hurts.


I'm sitting here, and I'm not sad.. ok well kind of...but not really sad. The only thing that's bothering me is this burning in my chest. No matter what I do, or tell myself, I can't get it to go away. I don't think my mind is doing a very good job communicating things to my heart. My heart is still longing for something.. hoping something is going to happen, when my mind already knows it's not. 

Story of my life.. haha

But it's whatever. I know I'll move on quick. It's just a matter of getting my stupid heart to stop hurting...





No comments:

Post a Comment