Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love.

Riddle me this.

This is one thing that has confused me for a while now...  
How can you, in one setting, talk to someone so much and 'act' like you really like them and enjoy their company, and then, when the settings change, ignore this same person and not talk to them at all?

Maybe it's just me....

If anyone has the answer to this, please let me know. It's one of the most frustrating, annoying, heart-wrenching things ever.

Moving on...

So...guess who got to play the piano yesterday? =)

It was probably one of the best feelings I've had in a while. 

Think of it like..... 

You have a best friend, and you haven't been able to see this best friend for a really, really, really, long time. You miss them dearly and the reunion when you finally get to see each other, is absolutely amazing. That is how I felt last night.  The piano helps me express emotions that I feel are bottled up inside. It, in a way, befriends me, and is able to make my problems seem less important, and the light seem a little bit brighter. I seriously could not love an inanimate object as much as a piano. =)

Speaking of... I am taking donations so I can buy myself a piano. Who wants to keep the music alive? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment