Friday, June 17, 2011

Who am I?

I'm shy. I stumble over my words. I'm stumble over myself. I have a temper. I take things for granted. I spend money on dumb things. I love to read, but don't have enough patience to read a book. I care too much what other people think. I hate being alone. I don't like big crowds. I love to sing, but sometimes probably shouldn't do so out loud. I stay up too late. I'm addicted to the internet. I rarely get a good nights sleep. I watch too many movies. I laugh really loud. I scream when I sneeze. I love having a good song stuck in my head. I know I'm smart, but when I try to prove it I end up sounding really dumb. I don't apply myself enough. I give up too easily on certain things. I have a fear of heights. I don't like Brussels sprouts. I expect more out of people than should be expected. I love rainy days. I'm insecure. I may say I'm not homesick, but I am. I try to be a good friend. When I say I care, I mean it. I'm sarcastic. I'm trustworthy. I'm honest. I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment