Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Was it even worth it?

Today has been a little back and forth.. emotionally speaking. It's been a fairly good day. I've had some good laughs, worked hard, spent some time with some good people. But.. inside, my heart is crying. When I sit in silence, alone, my mind wanders back to happier times when the friendships I had were stronger, the people I felt I could count on were more numerous, and the hope in my heart was a little bit higher. 

It's like this...
I know it's my fault. I know I made this happen, but I thought I was making the best decision. Like I've said before, I'm tired of putting everyone before myself, and getting hurt because of it in the end. This last time.. I think things just went a little too far for me. Even though it hurts so unbearably much right now, I have a feeling it would hurt a little bit more if I would have let things continue on the way they were going. I know this hurt will subside.. at least I'm hoping it will. It's just tough when you put your everything into someone, and in the end, you have to ask yourself if it was even worth it...



No comments:

Post a Comment