Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happiness, Love, Accomplishment, Success.

Who knew the memory could be so faint?
That the existence of us seems so unbelievably small
it's like it never happened.

And here I am, exactly one year later.
Looking back on the distant memory of "what might have been."

I can assure you one thing...
I want this year to be different.
I want to live a year full of accomplishment
a year with no regrets
a year of happiness.

This is a year for me and me alone.
I want to be a better me,
a happier me,
a stronger me.

I don't want my thoughts and feelings to weigh so heavily upon the judgments of others.
I don't want to wish for something that I thought I wanted.
I'm not going to hold back
or cower away from something I want because it scares me.
I'm going to go after it
so that I can look back and think
"Yes, I did that."

and that's that.
That's how it's going to be.
No excuses.
No regrets.

Just happiness, love, accomplishment, and success. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment