Friday, October 12, 2012

Still waiting....

I'm still waiting for that moment.
The moment I feel like I'm ok.
The moment everything is back to normal.
The moment when I finally feel like I can count on other people.
But it still hasn't come.
And I'm left, sitting here, wondering, is this it?
Is this how life is going to be?
Am I going to constantly be hoping for something more?
I need some comfort.
Some compassion.
Some love.
Some hope.
Something to believe in.
Someone to believe in.
I need a friend.
and the more I hope for one, the further away it seems to be.

I honestly don't know what happened.
I used to have it all, or so it seemed.
I used to be happy.
and then, I lost you.
and then I lost him.
and then I lost myself.

I can't seem to get it back.
I can't seem to find that happy place again.
The place where I looked forward to every single day of life.
The place where I had those that I could count on, no matter what.
The place where I wasn't alone.

So here I am.
Begging and pleading that the rest of my life isn't like this.
Because, I'm tired.
Tired of being alone.
Tired of trying so hard.
Tired of being forgotten.

I'm tired of the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment