Monday, August 20, 2012

Wrong.

How did it get to this point?


I'll come right out and say it, I'm not happy.
You might think I am. I might act like I am. But in all honestly, I'm not.

If I had to label myself, I think I would say I'm the people pleaser.

I HATE conflict and I'd rather see other happy, so, a lot of the time, I just give in.
I end up not doing what I want for the sake of others.
Usually this works out just fine for me. 
Everyone is happy in the end, right?
WRONG.

Who isn't happy? ME. I'm not happy.

I try and try and try to tell myself everything is ok. To convince myself that happiness will eventually weave it's way back into my life, but it just doesn't ever come.

And there I am, the same person I've always been.
The same person I will always be.
The person I'm trying so desperately to change.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment